- Do you have a social media strategy for your business yet? If you don’t, you could be missing out on game-changing results.
- The good news? You don’t need to be everything to everyone anymore !!!
- Chances are your strategy will be more effective if you keep it simple.
Top 10 Digital Trends
- The web has been in a state of flux since its inception, and this year is no different. Here’s what trends are expected to take off in 2013
- It has become increasingly possible to reach people in faraway places using the Web and it has also become possible to hyper-target, and access and offer highly localized, specialized, and verticalized services.
- Both trends will continue, but to make money, the verticalization and localization trends look more promising, although cases like Facebook and Foursquare speak to the contrary.
- Let’s put it this way: there will be a few large, global players. But there will be millions of smaller, niche, localized and/or verticalized businesses that will continue to open up entrepreneurial opportunities around the world.
THE LATEST TRENDS WORLD WIDE
- The way businesses use social media in 2013 will change the way customers and companies interact on the medium. According to social intelligence firms’ analysis, here are some of those changes.
- No More Surveys
- Industrial Espionage is Legal and Free
- No More Traditional Performance Evaluations
- Social Media is not for Marketing Anymore
- Everything's Local
How to get your Ideas to Spread: Marketing guru Seth Godin spells out why, when it comes to getting our attention, disruptive ideas are more successful than boring ones. Remarkable.