"Marketing and sales functions are on the front line, playing a critical role in driving revenues, retaining customers, and achieving overall company objectives."
IS KEY !!!
- How can we better align our marketing goals with the needs, objectives, and strategies of the overall business?
What is the best way to incorporate trends such as new media, Web 2.0 principles, and viral/word-of-mouth concepts into our marketing efforts?
- How can we improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing activities?
How can we understand our “return on marketing investment” (ROMI) and adjust spend accordingly?
- What are the key principles and organizational capabilities needed to build a successful, compelling, and valuable brand?
- How truly our brand can resonates with customers?
What attributes of our brand enable us to build positioning different from our competitors’ in the long run?
- What is the best approach to building, defining, and managing a cohesive brand architecture across multiple brands?
- How can we ensure that our go-to-market strategy fits the current needs of our business model, channels, and customers?
What measures can we take to improve alignment and integration across the various commercial functions?
- How can altering our go-to-market approach help support cost-reduction efforts without harming the core business?
How can we build the best-in-class capabilities required to support an effective go-to-market strategy?
Sales & Channels
Go to Market
- What do we want the sales force and channels to accomplish?
How can we optimize our sales and distribution approach to align with shifts in our markets, customers, and competitors?
- How can we improve our performance with our largest, most complex global and strategic customers?
How can we improve our performance in “multichannel” environments?
TAILORED + DISRUPTIVE
"We use rigorous analysis and a deep understanding of your organizational processes to unlock the full potential of your marketing and sales resources."